To keep program expenses to a minimum, The Bloom Project appreciates the donation of supplies, services and/or equipment that are regularly used during our work sessions. Donations will be acknowledged on our website and Facebook page unless anonymity is preferred.
Should you have any of these items that are new (or almost new) and would like to donate them to our organization, please contact Project Manager Stacy Addison at: email@example.com
With your donation of any item on this list, you actively support our mission to donate fresh bouquets of flowers to hospice and palliative care patients, demonstrating beauty, giving and joy during end-of-life care.
- Latex gloves, size small, medium, large
- “Ivy-bowl”-style, clear vases, ruffled-edge & approx. 5” tall (available in-store or online at The Dollar Store)
- Heavy-duty floral clippers/pruning shears
- Large trash bags (33 gallon)
- 8” multi-purpose scissors
- Terrycloth towels (bar size/style)
- 9” plastic floral card holders/sticks for Bloom Project inserts
- Other workspace supplies including W-D 40, Clorox wipes, hand sanitizer
- Ice chests(48 gallon or larger)
- Plastic storage totes, (40qt/10 gal. or larger) for storing materials
- Lined note pads (5”x8”)
- Sharpie markers
- Avery adhesive name badges (style# 5395)
- Printer ink cartridges (style# LC201 or tk)
- Prepackaged food & beverages (water, granola bars, peanut-butter pretzels, snack mix, nuts, etc.)
- Coffee supplies: ground beans, half-and-half, sugar
- Wireless printer
- Digital projector for training/presentations
Paper & Plastic Goods
- Paper towels
- 12 oz. coffee cups
- 12 oz. plastic cups
Volunteer Appreciation Gifts
- Gift cards: ($5-$10 face value for coffee, restaurants, retailers, etc.)
- Complimentary tickets to gardens, flower shows, etc.
- Delivery van (can be new or used, in good condition)
Support The Bloom Project while you shop!
When you shop via AmazonSmile, Amazon donates 0.5% of the purchase price of eligible products to The Bloom Project.
- AmazonSmile is the same Amazon you know. Same products, same prices, same service.
- Click here to shop with a Smile!
- For more information about the program and how it works, click here.
Fred Meyer customers can earn donations for their favorite nonprofits by shopping with their Rewards Card. Here’s how it works:
- Simply sign up for or login to the Community Rewards program by linking your card to The Bloom Project here. You can search for TBP by name or by our non-profit number: TD531.
- Then, every time you shop and use your Rewards Card, you are helping The Bloom Project earn a donation!
- You still earn your Rewards Points, Fuel Points, and Rebates, just as you do today.
- If you do not have a Rewards Card, they are available at the Customer Service desk of any Fred Meyer store.